** Tags removed: menu settings
** Tags added: precise

** Package changed: ubuntu => gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

  On Ubuntu 12.04 beta1, settings are unreachable

Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:

  Since updates that occured on monday, "System Settings" and "Display
  Settings" at the top right corner menu fail to respond. Also, my name,
  as well as the clock and calendar have disappeared from that area. And
  last updates since then didn't fix it. And also i have the same login
  screen since 11.04

  I have to precise that i have made an update from 11.10.

  Release:        12.04