** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 288922
   Network Manager sometimes needs to be restarted when coming back from
Standby/Hibernation
   Networking is disabled on boot (usually after suspend/hibernate)

Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager-applet in Ubuntu.

  Networkmanger fails when I resume my system

Status in “network-manager-applet” package in Ubuntu:

  I've installed Ubuntu 9.04 in my Gigabyte W566u laptop with Atheros
  AR5007EG Wireless (ath_pci works fine) and when I hibernate my system
  and resume it the wireless connection doesn't work again. All
  connections are showed, but Networkmanager can't connect in any
  wireless connection. I have to restart my system to the wireless
  connection back to work.

  I'm not using madwifi. Just ath_pci default drive included in Ubuntu
  9.04.