** Package changed: ubuntu => gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

  Dutch locale settings date format not correct

Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,
  I installed Ubunt via Windows wubi, I installed all updates. I set language
to US International. Then I have also downloaded Dutch language. And only set
currency and date format to Dutch. (I prefer English with Dutch date and time
settings)

  The date format for Dutch is not correct, visible in the dateformat
  screen. If you apply this uncorrect date-format systemwide Ubuntu will
  not boot anymore.

  I'm now forced to use US date and currency format.

  For the one that fixes this:
  Date format: 31-12-2012
  Currency: [Euro sign] 1,95 (1 Euro 95)
  Numbers 1.00.000,5 (One Hundered Thousend and 1 half)

  Well, I don't know if it count as security vulnerability, but I'm sure
  people that find Ubuntu not booting after half a day of updates will
  be unhappy. (Re-installed ubuntu 4x before I found the probable cause)

  Kindest regards,

  Remi van Dongen