** Patch added: "firefox apparmor profile: allow access to /proc/net/$$/dev"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/955066/+attachment/2869547/+files/diff

  apparmor profile: add /proc/$$/net/dev

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu:

  My firefox has been complaining about not being able to access
  /proc/$$/net/dev for a while now.  It doesn't happen to everyone, so I
  assume it's one of my plugins rather than firefox core.  In any event,
  the contents of the file it wants to read are harmless, so we may as
  well let it.