I'm experiencing this bug with my lavabit.com POP3 account, it tries to
connect to POP3 and it prompt gain password saying that sending username
failed, i think that happens when server is busy

regards,

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  POP3 - evolution wrongly thinks password submission failed when
  maildrop busy

Status in The Evolution Mail & Calendaring Tool:
  Invalid
Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: evolution

  Hi
  this happens to me only with Yahoo pop3 account.

  Sometimes Yahoo pop is "busy" thus it sends back an "ERR-[IN USE]
  maildrop busy" message. Evolution wrongly thinks that the password
  submission did not succeed and asks for the password again .

  The real hassle here is that
  1 - evolution forgets about the password I initially gave it
  2 - it keeps on trying to connect thus holding any other account I have (
three at the moment ) and makes the application unusable (application hungs) .

  AFAIK when receiving such an error the behavior shall be the same of a
timeout ...

  I have experienced this problem both on Ubuntu ( 9.04 freshly
  installed ) and Debian lenny.

  In case you need more detail, please let me know

  TIA

  Marco