Hello
I have executed lsb_release --rd && apt-cache policy libreoffice-draw
and this is the results
But last, I have desinstalled all the packages of libreoffice next, reinstalled
all except the package  "libreoffice-kde" and then, it's OK.
I suppose that it's the source of the problem...

Release:        11.10
libreoffice-draw:
  Installé : 1:3.5.1-1ubuntu1~oneiric1
  Candidat : 1:3.5.1-1ubuntu1~oneiric1
 Table de version :
 *** 1:3.5.1-1ubuntu1~oneiric1 0
        500 http://ppa.launchpad.net/libreoffice/ppa/ubuntu/ oneiric/main i386
Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     1:3.4.4-0ubuntu1 0
        500 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ oneiric-updates/main i386
Packages
     1:3.4.3-3ubuntu2 0
        500 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ oneiric/main i386 Packages

  impossible to export with Draw

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

  Impossible to choose a mime type over .swf in the listbox typemime (like .svg
for example) when I want to export a .odg file.
  I'm whith LibreOffice 3.5.0 Version ID : 350m1(Build:13)