Fabio Marconi (fabiomarconi) wrote:
> if this is a Ubuntu bug then the package to assign it is generically
> gnome-control-center

** Package changed: ubuntu => gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

- It's about Ubuntu 12.04 (precise pangolin). I know, that Baltix is not
- using it yet, but there are plans to build it on it :) So:
+ It's about Ubuntu 12.04 (precise pangolin).

  I'm using my web cam's microphone, which is Logitech HD Webcam C270
  (http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/webcam-
  communications/webcams/devices/7079).

  The annoying thing is that after some restarts (not each), input setting
  for microphone is changed from C270 web cam's microphone to sound
  card's.

  It's very annoying as Skype should be restarted, so changes would be
  reflected to it's settings.

  I believe that this is related somehow to the fact, that webcam and it's
  microphone is connected via usb - not via sound card's sound input.

  Microphone (web cam's microphone) settings changes after restart

Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in Baltix GNU/Linux: