Architecture: i386
Date: Sun Apr  1 04:26:17 2012
ErrorMessage: subprocess new pre-installation script returned error exit status
1
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release i386 (20110427.1)
SourcePackage: libreoffice
Title: package python-uno 1:3.5.1-1ubuntu1 failed to install/upgrade:
subprocess new pre-installation script returned error exit status 1
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-03-23 (8 days ago)

** Affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

** Tags: apport-package i386 need-duplicate-check precise

  package python-uno 1:3.5.1-1ubuntu1 failed to install/upgrade:
  subprocess new pre-installation script returned error exit status 1

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

  Was doing a update/upgrade/distupgrade when there was a conflict with
  python-uno and a libreoffice ackage (libreoffice-emailmerge).

  This is the second time during the development of Precise that this
  occurs and I believe that this has happened during previous upgrades,
  albeit as openoffice.

  I don't know why it should be so difficult to keep this software, be
  it under the name of libreoffice or openoffice, in line with the rest
  of the repository. Should it be?

  ProblemType: Package
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
  Package: python-uno 1:3.5.1-1ubuntu1