Thanks for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu
better. We appreciate the difficulties you are facing, but this bug
report is far too broad to debug further. If you're still having
problems, please open a new bug, addressing only the specific issue
relating to Ubuntu.

** Visibility changed to: Public

** This bug is no longer flagged as a security vulnerability

Packages, which is subscribed to seahorse in Ubuntu.

  IP thief , takes control of root .

Status in “seahorse” package in Ubuntu:

  Gabbier , multilayer is where it's working , I think after 15 mouths .
d?????????  ? ?    ?       ?                ? .gvfs ,I think this is where the
correction lays . -rw-------  1 shua shua 1384 2012-03-31 08:52 .ICEauthority,
-rw-------  1 shua shua  256 2012-03-29 22:52 .pulse-cookie,-rw-------  1 shua
shua 1428 2012-03-31 08:48 .recently-used.xbel,drwxr-xr-x  3 root root 4096
  -rw-r-----  1 shua shua    0 2012-03-31 09:20 .gksu.lock, -rw-r--r--  1 shua
shua    0 2012-03-29 23:00 .sudo_as_admin_successful, Seahorse I thought maybe
involved , it's just a helper . Some how my cpu has blocks turned around ,
three computers 2 , 2core 1 , 3 core amd will not receive bios . PCI & usb
bridges are being manipulated . I think Bluetooth control or/and wireless ,
both of which I don't use because of that . This is the first OS I've been able
to install & in a Patriot 8GB memory stick . Ubuntu 10.10 . I have Hughes net ,
2 lines I sign in my passwd & the box shakes & "wrong log in , try again" my
second line belongs to , I don't know But not me . The last three months I've
dug , live disk OS for 15 months , found 360 private keys , with no "delete"
fetcher no any linux system , around 10 , today there 15 ? The Mouse is the
sender , wireless or a old Packard bell  , the Num-lock comes on , your sending
a dealer Mine goes to Huston . If I install a floppy drive , nothing works ,
cold meat .  I started to explain my net connection Hughes tells me my IP is
this x.x.x.x but it's not , it's y.y.y.y in Missouri , I'm in Sacramento . I
get timed-out , my Hughes page has eastern time I can't change , or Tokyo ,
Hungary but mostly 2 hours Huston time, central  . The live system , I can get
to boot a OS Disk with the MB battery OUT , only . Gmail gets turned off
because it has a fetcher that turns off all users except the ONE you are on .
Google authority is the first to go after root , then Google calender , of
course real time that's when authority hits the tube .
  Edit is taken , no delete , updates , upgrades , ufw & gufw is rendered on
but not to them . Firestarter holds them off for a time , this firewall is the
first I could get in place since Nov or Dec. I pray someone besides them read
this , I can't remember how many I've sent .  I can't login to Ubuntu-one most
of the time . Peace .  Description:    Ubuntu 10.10 , Release: 10.10 ,
apt-cache
  apt 0.8.3ubuntu7.3 for i386 compiled on Nov 22 2011 20:50:46 , Home built ECS
NFORCE6M-A , G.SKILL F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ 2048 x 2 CL5-5-15 1.8-1.9V

  Package: seahorse 2.32.0-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-32.67-generic-pae 2.6.35.14
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-32-generic-pae i686
  Architecture: i386