..looks like some misunderstanding. If i try to help making ubuntu better and
issue a problem with 'n a t u r a l  scrolling'  doesn't mean 'smooth
scrolling'. Thats a difference as between appel and pineapple ;)
Ubuntu works fine by now, but why is it that on three of my computers i notice
natural scrolling is still not working as it should and you guys keep reporting
it 'works fine'!  And why is the status is migrated to incomplete..

again. natural scrolling setting in ~.Xmodmap mouse pointer setting
changed to 5 before 4 is not picked up the right way by nautilus. Either
manually set or bij some tweak tool.  What more info do you want.

  nautilus not natural scrolling

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  I came to the conclusion after updates of ubuntu 12.04 on march the
  9th, nautilus did not handle natural scrolling anymore, while in
  Chrome or Firefox or even any other application it still does. I
  enabled this feature in gnome-tweak and all works fine, except in
  nautilus.