Am Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2005 00:08 schrieb Daniel Stone:

Hi Daniel,

> with our current mailers.  My feedback cycle involved saving it to a
> hidden directory and making sure it was 644, and then opening the PDFs
> over the web, which I claim is suboptimal (and so is my current mail
> situation, but whatever).

Point taken. I can very well understand this. So lets use ASCII for all future
communication in this topic as it is well suited for everyone.

(I have to admit that I fully forgot about all those folks not using Linux
Desktops but are forced to use either web bases mailers or Windows. Sorry for
the ignorance)

Regards,
-- martin

--