Good day,

I want to tell You ONE IMPORTANT THING:

- visage of  application (ALL of you can see)
- and logic structure of application (thinking of app.)

are two different thing and
>>>   MUST BE SEPARATED   <<<

It is same princip as CSS and XHTML on the web.
thinking      PHP
structure     HTM
visage         CSS

If you want, you can change every element of application.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR DEVELOP every part of application, every part of desktop, open dialogs, print dialogs, etc.
Visage is all what you can see, alignment too.
Your screen will became the one big browser, and this can be used to displaying web pages too.

There is many web pages, many web browsers,
I can look on every web page in every browser.
There is many programs, many desktops/WM
>>   I CAN NOT use every application on every desktop.   <<

> It is good for Ms Windows, but not for Linux. <

Making web pages for one web browser IS BAD.
Making programs for one desktop IS BAD TOO. => problems
=> a few applications. There will be more and more desktops/wm all the time.

KDE can be very good desktop, ok, but not for everyone.
Your words: "There is no such thing as a "majority of end users" in general."

Thanks for your time.
Ales Jindrasek,
student from Czech Republic,
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]