We are in the early stages of planning for the second Desktop Architects
Meeting.  As mentioned at DAM-1, participants wanted the DAM-2 to be
held in Europe.

The OSDL Joint Initiative Face to Face meetings will be held in Cannes,
France on May 10-12 (Wed-Fri).  We are looking into grabbing Monday and
Tuesday (May 8-9) for the DAM-2 meeting.  There are a couple of things
that make this attractive: (1) informal meetings could spill over into
Wednesday if needed, (2) architects could participate in non-member
activies of the OSDL face to face on Wednesday, and (3) location,
location, location.  Rumor has it that the Cannes Film Festival is the
week following the DAM-2 meeting.

Stay tuned and mark your calendars.

BTW, other follow-on meetings are being scheduled as well.  Also for
your calendars...

Printing Summit - April 10-12, Atlanta, GA
Wireless Summit - April 5-7, Beaverton, OR
Power Management Summit - TBD

See "Upcoming Meetings" on the architects site for updates as they come.

http://groups.osdl.org/workgroups/dtl/desktop_architects

Cheers,
John