Hi,

John Cherry wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-12-09 at 21:21 -0500, Jim McQuillan wrote:
> Good talking point.  As I recall, the 39% number comes to mind.  Can you
> remind me how you arrived at 39%?

I would urge caution in using this number - Federico asked for feedback
from big deployments of GNOME (he got 18 answers to his survey), and
found that almost half (7) were using thin clients. This is hardly
surprising in big deployments, but is much less likely to be true in the
general population. In addition, the sample size is a little small for
making general conclusions, but it is useful for getting a list of
common issues that these types of deployments have.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary