Hi,

a default office installation is probably more correct than old comments in a forum or so ... My recommendation is to trust the installation program a little bit more ;-)

I am looking forward to here some general feedback about the plugin from you.

Juergen

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I figured this out...

This morning i had a problem with the
com.sun.star.comp.helper.Bootstrap.bootstrap() method...
Searching in the OpenOffice forum i found that the juh.jar should have been
in the same folder as soffice.exe.. So i removed it from the
URE\share\java....

That it was that caused the problem..
Now i placed it back to its initial's position and now the wizard for the
OpenOficce component works normally...

thank you..

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello , I had a problem specified in the
http://www.nabble.com/Intermediate-version%3A-OpenOffice.org-API-plugin-for-NetBeans-2.0.1-td20442526.html

I downloaded the plug-in 2.0.1 and now i Cannot create a new project
OpenOffice Component..My problem is that on step where i need to "define
New data Type" i cannot click to select the Interface i want. http://www.nabble.com/file/p20601678/ooComponent.jpg
In order to overcome the problem i write the interface i want..
But furthermore i cannot then add the Implement "Add Service/Interface"

Is this something i did the wrong way?

Thanks

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH        Juergen Schmidt
Nagelsweg 55                 Technical Lead Programmability

Registered Office: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Commercial register of the Local Court of Munich: HRB 161028
Managing Directors: Thomas Schroeder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Martin Haering