Hello Benjamin,

Benjamin Vollmer escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I still have problems with the option handling in the extension context.
> The answers from the mailinglist were helpful, but I need more
> informations. The paths and identifiers are now correct.
>
> Unsolved questions:
> - Why does my .xdl-dialog not appear in the options dialog?

this can have several reasons, impossible to guess without looking at
your code.

> I tried to
> debug my OptionsEventHandler, but when I click on  "OK", the class isn't
> involved. - How can I access my own properties which I have defined in
> the ExtensionsData.xcs file? I implemented a generic ConfigReader class
> and now I can read the OOo properties but not my own? Error message is:
> "/org.openoffice.Office.ExtensionsData (and for locale de) could not be
> created. Unable to retrieve the node from the configuration server.
> The backend returned the following error:
> SchemaBuilder: Could not expand instances: Template not found
> [@/org.openoffice.Office.ExtensionsData/Leaves]"

this is thrown in
http://svn.services.openoffice.org/ooo/trunk/configmgr/source/backend/schemabuilder.cxx
and means there is a problem with the configuration schema (the xcs
file) for your configuration data (the xcu).

> For a bigger extension it is important to set up the config environment
> properly, but unfortunately the documentation in the developers guide
> wasn't so helpful for me. And I still haven't found an existing
> opensource extension, which uses the options functionality. Can anybody
> here give me a complete working example?

I send a NB project to your mail (you may have to correct the library
dependency, as I'm working on a OOo 3.1).

Regards,
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.