Hi together,

I am exporting e.g. a presentation document to HTML via API. I set the
Overwrite property. The HTML export consists of several files. The main
file (presentation.html) is really overwritten while other files
(text0.html and img0.jpg) are not overwritten. Instead a message appears
that asks me to overwrite. Well, if I set the Overwrite option, I really
want to overwrite and I don't want to be asked again. Is this a bug or a
feature?

Greetings, Tobias