Your wiki is busted ass. All day.
Nothing under wiki.services... is accessible.
I'm new - This is the first time I have ever tried to access it.
Not a good start. Trying to learn something about api and sdk

This is all I've been able to get all day - Sunday, 1/4/09:

Network Timeout
The server at wiki.services.openoffice.org is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later. * Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection. * Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing. * Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.