Hi Fernand,

> OK I can follow so far, but can you see a other strategie to keep the
> users away from Tables and other Datbase stuff where  valid information
> like Paswords etc... are been stored  ?
> I was thinking on
> - Stroring the forms in a WritterDoc ?

that would completely avoid the problem of embedding forms not being
prepared for alien connections, yes. At the cost of additional
administration, of course. Perhaps the easiest way here is to simply
take the form, copy it to a stand-alone document, and load this one - in
this case, the ActiveConnection parameter should work as you expect it.

> - open a OO-base-doc in a "hidden" way ?

Should work, too, though I never played with this.

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         frank.schoenh...@sun.com -