Hello steb,

On Thursday 02 December 2010, 09:44, steb wrote:
>   Hi Fernand,
>
> i wonder which method to copy contents is recommended. I achieve the
> same but I use a different approach with XSelectionSupplier in
> combination with XDispatchHelper and the XTextViewCursor. Code is
> similar to:
>
>      public void copyContent(XCellRange cellRange, XTextRange textRange)

this is Java! so why are you using the dispatch API?
Look at the Developer's Guide
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OfficeDev/Common_Application_Features
and the example in the OOo SDK
</opt/openoffice.org/basis3.4/>sdk/examples/DevelopersGuide/OfficeDev/Clipboard/

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina