Okay I figured out what my problem was:
When creating the jar I forgot to also put my compiled interfaced to the
jar. I only had the implemented interfaces in the jar.
So during registration when the implementation was about to load
Class.forName failed because it couldn't instance the interface, only its
implementation.
(Hope this can help someone in the future) ...