On 1/4/11 12:08 PM, rohidas jasud wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i download the open office sdk api from openoffice.org web site in that pack
> there are number  of header file are missing
> e.g('com/sun/star/bridge/XUnoUrlResolver.hpp)
>  and also there is awt ,bridge ,beans ,config etc directorty are not
> available
>
> can we give me idea about where it placed please i have strugle from 2 days.

configure a SDK environment with the setsdkenv script and try to build a
C++ example. The C++ headers are generated on demand (in the output
directory) when the first C++ example is build.

Alternatively use the cppumaker tool with the related rdb files to build
the headers into a place of your choice.

Juergen