On Wed, Aug 07, 2024 at 09:47:28AM -0000, jor...@apache.org wrote:
> Author: jorton
> Date: Wed Aug  7 09:47:27 2024
> New Revision: 1919714

> Log:
> * test/testshm.c (test_named_perms): Add test case.
>
> * shmem/unix/shm.c (APR_PERMS_SET_IMPLEMENT): Implement for the POSIX
>   shm and "classic mmap" cases.
>
> CI: Add tests for various SHM configurations, and that the decision
>         logic is setting the correct APR_USE_SHM_* variables.

In CI this seems to be hanging on MacOS - possibly in this new test,
though the job was not even starting for a while so I'm not 100% sure.

https://github.com/apache/apr/actions/runs/10282155892

Can anybody with MacOS try the new test case and see what happens?

./testall -v testshm

if it hangs maybe run it under whatever strace equivalent there is?

Regards, Joe