Hello,

After some recent commit on CodeReview including some .po files, we can scan all .po files against fuzzy entries.
This yields a set of 1508 fuzzy entries, over almost 8700 msgid.
The issue is that, when we have a look to related translations, for more than 90% of them they are actually completely irrelevant. A very short sample (for fr_FR):

/#, fuzzy//
//msgid "Number of output event ports"//
//msgstr "Le nombre de lignes doit être une puissance de deux."//
//
//#, fuzzy//
//msgid "The block must have at least two output ports"//
//msgstr "Le bloc Trigger doit avoir des valeurs discrètes en entrée."//
//
//#, fuzzy//
//msgid "Indices to extract"//
//msgstr "Bits à extraire"//
//
//#, fuzzy//
//msgid "Number of outputs"//
//msgstr "Nombre de nœuds :"//
/

It is then easy to understand that errors messages or labels in interfaces will be completely misleading.

How about clearing all the fuzzy translations?

Best regards
Samuel