Hi,

I am writing on behalf of my team from Endava company. Our task is to work with
opensource community, and setup multiple applications for use on win11 arm64
machines.
One of the tasks is to understand the problems and, if possible, help Scilab
team in making win11 arm64 version of the application.
I have a few questions:

  *   Do you have some scheduled work for creating the win11 arm64 package?
  *   Is there some way we could help you with this task?
  *   Do you maybe see some possible obstacles?

Regards,
Slobodan

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is intended solely for the addressee. Any opinions expressed are mine and do
not necessarily represent the opinions of the Company. Emails are susceptible
to interference. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
message in error, do not open any attachments but please notify the Endava
Service Desk on (+44 (0)870 423 0187), and delete this message from your
system. The sender accepts no responsibility for information, errors or
omissions in this email, or for its use or misuse, or for any act committed or
omitted in connection with this communication. If in doubt, please verify the
authenticity of the contents with the sender. Please rely on your own virus
checkers as no responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out
of any bug or virus infection.

Endava plc is a company registered in England under company number 5722669
whose registered office is at 125 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AR, United
Kingdom. Endava plc is the Endava group holding company and does not provide
any services to clients. Each of Endava plc and its subsidiaries is a separate
legal entity and has no liability for another such entity's acts or omissions.

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systèmes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our data
privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any questions
related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data Protection Officer
https://www.3ds.com/privacy-policy/contact/