Hi Team,

We are trying to update Apache Mina sshd : sftp defined in our application from
0.11.0 to 2.9.3 version.
The code snippet defined in build.gradle file is as :
compile("org.apache.sshd:sshd-sftp:2.9.3")
During our analysis we found that some of the classes and interface are removed
from the 2.9.3 version that were available in 0.11.0 version and we are facing
errors.
Below are the errors that are reoccurring:

  1.  error: cannot find symbol.
public FileSystemView createFileSystemView(final Session session) throws
IOException {
              ^

  symbol:   class FileSystemView

 location: class EcomFileSystemFactory

  1.  error: cannot find symbol.

import org.apache.sshd.common.file.SshFile;

                                 ^

symbol:   class SshFile

location: package org.apache.sshd.common.file

  1.  error: cannot find symbol.
   public Object getAttribute(Attribute attribute, boolean followLinks) throws
IOException {

                             ^

symbol:   class Attribute
location: class LocalFileSshFile

Can you please provide your valuable suggestion to resolve these errors and
help with the migration guide/docs for further reference.