pcorless commented on PR #532:
URL: https://github.com/apache/pdfbox/pull/532#issuecomment-5988237365
I'm pretty happy with the implementation. My QA file set renders well, and I
don't have any concerns about rendering quality.
I've spent the last few nights making sure the branch contains no code from
FreeType or any other library. This is an unfortunate side effect of
agent-assisted coding that I hadn't anticipated. Yesterday I pushed a change
(7438ac05d6) that rewrites three functions which, in earlier commits, followed
FreeType's code more closely than I would have liked. I'm happy to leave the
branch history as it is, but when it's merged it's important that it's
squash-merged, so the earlier versions of this code don't make it into trunk's
history.
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]