On Nov 5, 2012, at 12:59 PM, Marcia Knous <mar...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> 23 tests passed, 3 failed, 1 partial, 2 blockers
>
> [new] - 808733Unable to complete an OTA update

Resolved dupe of bug 791829, so this is an [existing]

> [existing] - 805377 - [Camera] Change to video record mode will cause app
> crash

This bug is marked RESOLVED FIXED - if the smoke tests failed here, shouldn't
it be re-opened and marked as a regression?

> Other Issues found with this pass:
> [new] - 808707 Camera can sometimes get in a strange state
marked this for blocking-basecamp?  since it's possibly a regression and most
likely something we're not looking to ship in v1.0 regardless

> feedback app crashed when running ./dogfood-setup.sh 12959
I ran the script and while it crashes, the setting is successfully set on the
device so this is not a blocker.

> data connection (on|off) button is kind of wonky

There are several bugs on file about the data connection button (bug 796480 and
bug 796272) -- can this "wonkiness" be tied to a bug?

Based on this report, we will promoted today's nightly to stable channel
tomorrow unless anyone reports other issues between now and then.

Cheers,
Lukas