I know you can change the pref by modifying the profile via adb.

Sincerely,
Jason Smith

Desktop QA Engineer
Mozilla Corporation
https://quality.mozilla.com

On 11/7/2012 7:18 AM, Lawrence Mandel wrote:
You can spoof it right now with a hacky preference. Add the following
to a file custom-prefs.js inside the gaia dir and reflash gaia.

user_pref("general.useragent.override", "[Spoofed UA]");
Thanks for the details. I'm actually looking for a way to do this at runtime.
In this context, the test method is:

1. Load site in Firefox and test.
2. Spoof UA to Android phone UA and retest.

Can I change that pref via an app at runtime?

Lawrence