Hi all, I know that patches are landing rapid fire with the work week underway, but I wanted to take a minute to quick remind everyone of the normal bug resolution procedure we use in b.m.o (as I'm seeing this not being followed a lot lately and it makes it more difficult for me to find patches needing uplift).

-Mark bugs as FIXED when they hit mozilla-central. Not when they hit inbound or b2g18. Note that unless you are directly landing the patch there yourself, this will probably be done by a sheriff such as myself or edmorley as part of our usual inbound merge procedure.

-Mark bugs as status-b2g18:fixed in the bug's status flags section once they are uplifted to the b2g18 branch. Note that it's also nice to set status-firefox21:fixed as well since the B2G target milestones don't often convey that information nicely otherwise. Bonus points if you set status-firefox19/20 to wontfix (these are aurora and beta these days), but I wouldn't consider that mandatory.

Proper use of the flags and resolution can make it much easier to quickly determine where a given patch has landed, so I hope this information is helpful.

Thanks!

-Ryan