'make -f ...' from B2G/gecko will result in a Firefox build, not a B2G build. Are you interested in using Marionette for Firefox or B2G?

Jonathan

On 2/1/2013 7:19 AM, royd...@gmail.com wrote:
Okay - installed Ubuntu (VM), restarted the instructions on
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Marionette/Setup and it's all
beginning to make a lot more sense (as things usually do once I get away from
Windows :p )!

Couple of points (in case anyone else needs it) ...
1. The "building firefox" link doesn't work (maybe the page was moved?).
2. Download and build the nightly firefox then make the about:config settings
in it (I thought I was going to rebuild this browser before I could run it but
it's not the case, just run it ;o).
3. The "mozconfig" file is in B2G/gecko/browser/config.
4. Run the "make -f ..." commands from B2G/gecko folder.

... think I'm on my way now!

Great video by the way! :)