From: "Josh Carpenter" <jcarpen...@mozilla.com>
To: rnowm...@gmail.com
Cc: dev-g...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-b2g@lists.mozilla.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 7:49:07 AM
Subject: Re: Thoughts on icon fonts?

Is it possible to target individual characters for replacement by images? eg:
we utilize flat icons inside a font as much as possible (tabs, buttons,
settings etc) for exactly the good reasons cited, and when we inevitably need
fancier icons in specific places, we target the character for replacement with
a nice  PNG. That seems like it would also degrade gracefully.

--
Josh Carpenter (PTO March 19-26)
Sent from mobile