Hi,

landing changes to strings is going to have an impact on our schedule for a localized 1.0.1 release at this point.

If you're working on a blocker for 1.0.1, please try to avoid string changes of any kind.

If you cannot fix the bug without string changes, please renominate your bug stating the impact on the strings clearly. It is important that the triage team does not have a chance to overlook the fact that you're changing strings.

Please also CC :l10n and add the late-l10n keyword. The CC makes sure that the bugmail is getting sent out to a group of l10n community, including stas and me.

This applies to v1.0.1, the handling of master and v1-train is not affected.

Axel