Not sure if anyone saw this, but we investigated the apparent performance regression on v1.0.1[1] that showed up on the "usage" app most spectacularly and a few other apps in a more muted fashion.

Our conclusion right now is that this is a device specific error. We've been unable to replicate those results on other devices, and we've taken that device out for maintenance at this point.

We'll let you know if the analysis changes, but right now this is not something to worry about.

Sorry for the scare.

Clint

[1]: https://datazilla.mozilla.org/b2g/?branch=v1.0.1&range=7&test=cold_load_time&app_list=browser,calendar,camera,clock,contacts,email,fm_radio,gallery,messages,music,phone,settings,usage,video&app=usage&gaia_rev=aff876b051c51d09&gecko_rev=92f56f2e21daaa0a