On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 3:23 PM, Julien Wajsberg <jwajsb...@mozilla.com>wrote:

> Le 13/05/2013 12:46, Panos Astithas a écrit :
> > On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 3:03 AM, Chris Double <chris.dou...@double.co.nz
> >wrote:

> >> so
> >> I don't know how the config.sh system works so I don't know. If you
> >> know how to do it try submitting a patch and see what the b2g devs
> >> say.
> >>
> > I took a look, and it looks like specifying a particular branch for a
> > single repo like gaia would require modifications to the repo command,
> > which is something that hasn't been touched so far in b2g AFAICT.
> Modifying
> > the manifest file after using "./config.sh nexus-s" or the manual
> checkout
> > you recommend in your blog post seem better than a temporary hack that
> will
> > be obsolete once work on v1.2 begins.
>
> It seems to me it is as easy as modifying the manifest for nexus-s in
> the master branch:
> see
> https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/b2g-manifest/blob/v1-train/nexus-s.xml#L17(v1-train)
> vs
> https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/b2g-manifest/blob/master/nexus-s.xml#L25
> (master)
>

> However I don't know if that is desirable.

Huh, somehow I thought that repo modified it based on command line
arguments and environment variables. Although I think it would be better to
modify the manifest on v1-train, since that would be a one-line change. The
working combination is everything on v1-train and gaia on master. That
seems like a good solution to me until master is working again on nexus-s.

Thanks,
Panos