Hi Konstantin,

I wrote to you in a separate email, so I will post here for the benefit of the group. I have sent this issue to my support contact at Geeksphone and was assured that this had been tested and should be working. However, he will send it along to his team for further checking after we receive more detailed information about the exact problem, make, model and additional details I requested of you (thanks in advance for those, they will help a lot!).

I will get back to the list with more information as I have it.

To your higher-level question, as we have one-off problems or issues of this kind during this developer preview, we can take them to our vendor contacts at regular intervals to request to have them addressed providing we have all of the details. When the volume of issues grows, we will assess the problems by-the-numbers and by the type (so, we will look first at issues with high volume of reports or issues with critical (as you say blocking) results as the top priority for escalation to the owners.

Let me know if you have any questions at all and thanks again for bringing this to the list.

Regards,
Michelle Luna