Hi Thomas,

----- Original Message -----

I think email may use download/email as well. The filesystem is FAT, so its
case preserving, but not case sensitive. So Download/bluetooth and
download/bluetooth both happen to refer to the same directory.

I think that it would be worthwhile being consistent on the case of the
filenames, so you should file a bug.

Dave Hylands