Hi dev-b2g,

The app update notification that pops up in the toaster is interfering with some of our UI test automation.

I've tried setting various settings like "app.update.interval" to monthly, "apps.updateStatus" including setting them immediately after a fresh flash and before the device is ever exposed to any of the internet but it *still* checks for app updates when I do connect the device to the internet.

Am I setting these settings wrong? Or can I go a level higher and disable this from a pref?

I am using b2g18/v1-train engineering builds.

Thanks,

Zac