cc dev-b2g
Dear Jose,
   Thanks for your feedback, first. I cc to list, due to the question is a
common case.
   1) fosmaker not only for onex, at least toro is tested too ( samsumg
galaxy nexus cdma version)
   2) if you have boot.img,system.img on hand, then try as toro case which
do't need typefile
        try this is recommeded, cm will gen those img at the out folder.
        Some items may need be removed by hand, ex Tegra3's hwcomposer
   3) if OTA zip on hand, typefile is must.The support items are as below
       SYSTEMSIZE
             used to  generate system.img by the tool,  In byte, As a
option, you can use "adb shell mount" to find what partition for system
,then "adb shell  cat /proc/partitions" for the actual size in your device.
Or use a safe number which can hold the existing files at least.
       SYSPARTITION
       BOOTPARTITION
             used to generate the updater-scripte. Basicly, I will give you
a hint, when you run the tool. or you can check original updater-scripte at
the zip's META-INF folder.
       SYSRM
             a list, which will be removed from the final system.img. Ex,
for Tegra3 based chip, hwcomposer will be removed for "timer_create" issue
( I may write a newone if have time)

Dear Clementguerin1
      For your question,  "no support pagesize xxx"
      I met the same issue before, The boot.img is encrypted . If could ,
find other rom. You can check the first 8 byte of boot.img , which should
be "ANDROID!" ( ./bootimgtool -i boot.img will dump the head)

Best regards
#foxnack