Hey Jonathan,

So I've observed something like this when running tests on the emulator.

What exactly is marionette parsing to determine if tests pass or fail? Is it
the adb log? or console log?

Is there a buffering effect happening and maybe the output is just being
delayed in getting delivered?

Like maybe some test after the one thats timing out is causing lots of CPU to
be consumed and this winds up holding up the log data from being delivered?

Dave Hylands