hi Kairo, akeybl, dietrich;

kairo: I was under the impression most people were now using
easier-to-get geeksphones, but thats just my impression. Sounds like
you are asking a bigger dogfooding question.

akeybl/dietrich: can you help answer a dogfooding question here? This
also came up in yesterdays b2g-cross-group meeting, and its unclear
what we should be doing with otoro builds and dogfooders.

tc
John.