Le 19/08/2013 13:40, Marco Zehe a écrit :
> Hi all!
>
> An FYI, and maybe someone is interested here as well, I posted a question on
> XDA Developrs whether it is feasible to port Firefox OS to the HTC One.
> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2411754
>
> I have such a device and would love to see Firefox OS on it, I just don't
> have the engineering knowledge to do that port myself. ;)

We ran B2G on top of HTC One X for the fun the other day with Paul
Rouget, using fosmaker and an uptodate gecko and gaia.

It was a quick (30mins) hack, and the device was not running bad at all.
If you have time and want to invest some on getting getter Jelly Bean
4.3 support, that might be a very nice device to port to.