On Thursday, March 21, 2013 10:49:04 AM UTC, Juan Gómez wrote:
> Jelly Bean is not supported yet, so you should flash CM9 and try building
>
> again. I think that CM9 is fully supported but if you are runninig in
>
> problems just tell us and will try to help.
>
> Are you following this guide?
>
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/Dual_boot_of_B2G_and_Android_on_SGS2
>

> Regards,
>
> Juan Gómez - _AtilA_
>

> On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM, <androoiid2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hello I have a vsync cm10 with syiah kernel
>
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/cm10i9100vsync/?source=dlp on my GS2.
>

> > I have the following message while I try to build firefox os :
>
> > Your device has unknown firmware cm_i9100-userdebug 4.2.2 JDQ39
>
> > eng.changmin.20130218.003836 test-keys
>

> > Do I have to flash one of the listed android roms and go back to ICS from
>
> > Jelly Bean ?

hi.
got this error with cm10. get the same error after downgrading to cm9.

'Your device has unknown firmware cm_galaxys2-userdebug 4.0.4 IMM76L
eng..20121209.022037 test-keys'

is it a problem with cyanogenmod? ubuntu touch installed just fine over the top
of cm10.
been at this for hours...tired now.
cheers.