On Monday, September 9, 2013 5:32:47 AM UTC-4:30, Julien Wajsberg wrote:
> Le 09/09/2013 06:47, Eduardo González a écrit :
>
> > On Sunday, September 8, 2013 11:57:56 PM UTC-4:30, Fabrice Desre wrote:
>
> >> Hi Eduardo,

> >> Did you upgrade with a custom build?
>
> > Yes, i'm running a custom build
>

> Have you used a specific "variant" in .userconfig ? "eng" variant
>
> (which I think is the default) disable the update subsystem.

Thank you Julien. I checked and effectively i not set VARIANT so i flashed
without PRODUCTION flag. Anyway, i'm interested on keep the phone as NOT
PRODUCTION

> Try putting "VARIANT=user" or "VARIANT=userdebug" in your .userconfig.
>

> I thought this was on MDN but I couldn't find it. It would be very nice
>
> if you could update the MDN pages about building FxOS.

Yes, i would contribute in MDN page however, the tricks on flashing zte open is
more a matter of rooting the device than a update the flash procedure.
Rooting procedure is accepted on MDN pages?. I would contribute adding a note
about zte open rooting.