I think of remote debugging as the ability to run devtools on certain site.
I'd be uncomfortable with the notion that on some secure sites, I would be
disallowed to open the Developer Tools. Like desktop Firefox, I reject the
notion that "users" and "developers" should receive a different project. I
want the stability of a production build because this is my day-to-day
phone, and it should work properly.