Oops!  Wrong issue.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/mozilla.dev.b2g/XtGcBX3jPsU/llRgHRPswk8J
M_PI for some reason isn't getting defined right from math.h defining your own M_PI makes it work.

Regards,
Naoki

On 9/24/13 7:39 AM, Chris Mills wrote:
On 24 Sep 2013, at 12:31, Julien Wajsberg <jwajsb...@mozilla.com> wrote:

Le 23/09/2013 19:54, Chris Mills a écrit :
Hi all,

I am currently looking into the new App Manager tool, and working on editing
Paul Rouget's already great work on the documentation:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/Using_the_App_Manager

A question though - how do I run a Firefox 1.2 development build? We have a
whole bunch of instructions at
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/Building_and_installing_Firefox_OS,
 but I don't see Firefox 1.2 mentioned. Do I need to follow the same procedure
but specify a different branch for FxOS 1.2 somewhere, or do I need to grab the
source from somewhere else, or something else entirely?

I'd say "BRANCH=v1.2 ./config.sh <device>" should work.
The latest - this seems to work ok for the config, but when I try to build, it
fails:

http://pastebin.com/hnTdszMg

On IRC, Gerard said that this line was significant:

"external/qemu/android/skin/trackball.c:130:25: error: 'M_PI' undeclared (first use
in this function)"

But I am pretty sure I've got things set up right, so I am not sure how I could
be missing M_PI. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,

Chris