On 09/23/2013 04:27 AM, Salvador de la Puente González wrote:

I think it could be a very cool feature to ask the user "do you think
you will create apps for Firefox OS?" with a yes / no answer. If you say
no, I remember you can always launch the FTU whenever you want.

Wonderful! I'd said earlier that we shouldn't mess with the FTU at all --- but this could be a way to point out to users that their FxOS phone is theirs to control! I love it!

But I think this is where the UX people come in and say, "Look, folks, it's a sweet idea, but that's just going to waste the time of 99.99% of users. Leave it alone." :)