Hi had the same problem, the issue is the still broken linaro git. To overcome
it I did the following:

git clone https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/b2g-manifest.git

Edited nexus-s.xml in this repo, and replaced the linaro git by the aosp one so
it reads:

  <default revision="refs/tags/android-4.0.4_r1.2"
           remote="aosp"
           sync-j="4" />

Commited the changes (git commit -a) and next changed the config.sh file in the
B2G checkout (not the manifest) in the master branch to point to my local
Manifest instead of the Mozilla one:

GITREPO=${GITREPO:-"file:///home/daniel/nexus-s/b2g-manifest"}

I was able to build both master (1.3) and 1.2 after doing this change. (For
1.2, you have to redo it in the v1.2-branch as well)

The issue is well-known since a long time and there is already a pull request
for a patch, but I don't know why it has not landed in master yet.