On 10/15/2013 3:02 PM, Gregor Wagner wrote:
I also vote for getting a minimal set up and running and debug known assertions
later. This is far better than having no debug tests at all :)

-Gregor

Please at least file bugs for the asserts you're annotating that can be referenced in a comment.

FWIW, from my experience on the desktop side, "annotate for later" generally turns into "annotate forever". Realistically, if it's not turning tests orange and nobody's screaming about them, there is little incentive for anyone to work on them again.

My 2c.