In the sensor system (such as light sensor for example), there is a webidl file
called DeviceLightEvent.webidl in gecko/dom/webidl/.

>From what I have known, the nsDeviceSensor (which is a xpcom component) will
>send the light value to this dom event and then to sensor app.

Here are my questions:

1. how does DeviceLightEvent.webidl receive light value from nsDeviceSensor?
   I know gecko tool generates DeviceLightEventBinding.cpp automatically from
   webidl. Does this play a role for receiving sensor data come from
nsDeviceSensor?

2. how does DeviceLightEvent.webidl play a role as a dom event to send the
sensor data to sensor app? how does this talk to sensor app?

Thanks for any reply.